top of page

My child wants to go fishing. Will he need a fishing license?

It depends. You are required to have a license if you are 16 years of age or older. If you are planning on fishing with your child and he/she is under the age requirement, it is suggested that you purchase a license for yourself.

Do you carry lumber?

No, we do not. You will need to go to Grass Valley for this purchase. 

Where's a good place to go fishing?

In the river. :)

Do you take credit/debit cards?

Yes we do, although we prefer cash for purchases under 10 dollars. Our fishing and hunting licenses, however, must be paid in cash independent of dollar amount. There is a Wells Fargo ATM directly in front of the hardware store.

Do you make keys?

No, we do not

Do you carry gold panning supplies?

Yes, we carry a variety of pans, gold vials, sniffier bottles, etc. However, we cannot guarantee that you will "strike it rich." 

What brand of paint do you carry?

We carry Valspar. Given that we hand mix every order, please give us an hour's notice before picking up your order. We can mix both quart-size orders and gallons.

Do you color match?

No, we do not have a color match computer, and would have to rely on our eyes. :)

Do you ship/take online orders?

No, to reflect our old-fashioned service experience, we normally only deal in person to person transaction.  However, please call us at 530-289-3582 if you have a special request and we can discuss it.




          ***Have a question that wasn't answered? You can send us an email here and we will get back to you at our earliest convenience.***

bottom of page